Services Privacy Notice
Types of Personal Data Our Services Collect and How We Use It
As used in this Services Privacy Notice, the term “personal data” means data that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, including data that can be used on its own or in connection with other information to identify, contact, or locate an individual. We limit the types of personal data our Services process. Our Services only process an end user’s IP address, and the end user’s device and browser type, as described below.
- IP Address: The Services capture an IP address in web security logs. The last octet of the IP address is redacted to anonymize the information for all processing, persistence, use and reporting. We only retain the web security logs for a reasonable time for security purposes.
- Device and Browser Type: The Services log end user device and web browser type information in the aggregate. We process this information for the purpose of reporting back to our clients.
Although not processed by our Services, we collect and process personal data in relation to providing our Services as follows:
- Account Data: In order to obtain Services from us, you will be required to create an account and provide us with certain information, which may include your name, email address, company name, company address, and telephone number. We will process your Account Data for the purpose of providing our Services, providing notifications to you, ensuring the security of our Site and Services, and communicating with you.
- Transaction Data: If you enter into a transaction to purchase Services from us, you will be required to provide payment information (such as credit/debit card or bank account information) and payment contact information. We will process Transaction Data for the purpose of processing your payment to us and providing the purchased Services to you.
We may process your personal data as necessary to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation to which Boltive is subject, including valid subpoenas and court orders. Additionally we may process your personal data for the purposes of establishing or defending legal claims and/or protecting Boltive’s legal rights.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
We do not track or disclose personal data processed by the Services to third parties.
We may disclose Account Data or Transaction Data to third parties as described below:
- We use other third-party service providers to provide services to Boltive, and on behalf of Boltive. These service providers are located (and their servers may be located) in other countries throughout the world. Boltive requires each such service provider to maintain comprehensive privacy and data security policies, and strict compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we have a legal obligation to do so or an applicable law requires such disclosure.
- We may disclose your personal data if ownership of all or substantially all of our business changes, or we undergo a corporate reorganization (including, but not limited to, a merger or consolidation), the assets of our business, including your personal data, will be shared with the acquiring or new business entity.
We do not sell your personal data to third parties or provide it to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
How We Protect Personal Data
In addition to limiting the personal data the Services process and anonymizing the data collected through the Services, we have implemented commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures designed to secure personal data from accidental loss and from unlawful or unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We do not store any personal data processed through the Services; we only store anonymized IP addresses in our web security logs. All Account Data or Transaction Data you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of any personal data transmitted to or through our Services. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures that we provide. ANY TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Changes to this Services Privacy Notice
If we make changes to this Services Privacy Notice, we will post a revised version of the notice on this page.