We're hiring a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our team. We’re on a mission to provide transparency and control across the digital advertising ecosystem. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a rapidly growing venture-backed business, utilize leading edge technology, and make meaningful contributions to the product life cycle.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you will be part of a small team that designs and develops applications to analyze ad quality, block offending ads and provide transparency to the ecosystem. This includes building client-side script that is executed billions of times per day, serverless services to process data and UI components to visual data. You’ll work closely with the team to design, review, and implement product features as well as manage code and configuration deployment in cloud.
The following skills/experience are required:
- B.S. in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years working as a Software Engineer
- Expertise in an object oriented language such as Java or Python
- Experience in building high-performance, highly-available and scalable systems
- Deep understanding of web technologies
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle like coding standards, code reviews, source code management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with AWS or other cloud technologies is preferred
- Experience in the digital advertising space (SSP, DSP, ad server, or audience data products) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
How you’ll succeed:
We are looking for high performers who get things done in a fast moving, high-intensity environment.
- Thrive in a startup environment where ambiguity is the norm
- Contribute to solving difficult problems for highly scalable applications
- Serve as a technical lead
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems
- Able to express new ideas constructively
- Proactive in looking for opportunities to improve teams and systems
- Enjoy building not just great software, but also an incredible company culture