What you'll be doing:
Apply your skills as an experienced Product Manager to drive our efforts around eliminating malvertising from the programmatic ecosystem. As a key member of the product team, you will work closely with our engineers to guide our ad quality products from conception to launch. Our process starts with a deep understanding of the customer, the market, and the competition. Armed with those key insights we then build the strategies and ultimately the product roadmaps and plans that enable us to deliver on our company vision of bringing transparency and control to the digital advertising industry.
This role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with engineering, design, sales, account management, and the executive team to bring our products to market.
- Develop effective solutions to the ad quality challenges our clients face. Own and drive all aspects of the product development lifecycle from vision to delivery to customer adoption.
- Become an expert on the malicious threats hiding in the programmatic ad ecosystem, and ensure our offerings are solving our customers’ most important problems.
- Collaborate with other members of the product and leadership teams to build and manage the product roadmap. Effectively prioritize competing requirements to focus on delivering impact quickly.
- Manage our Agile development framework. Translate the product roadmap into development requirements and collaborate with the engineering team to deliver high quality products on time.
- Effectively collaborate with sales, account management, and solutions engineering teams to ensure we are working towards a cohesive customer solution. Partner to develop product positioning and collateral.
- Conduct market and competitive research to identify new opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management.
- 3+ years experience in the programmatic ad space. Includes a thorough understanding of header bidding platforms: PreBid, TAM, Open Bidding. Understanding of publisher advertising setup: GAM, APN. Understanding of targeting implementations: cookie syncs, tracking pixels. Understanding of viewability software and IVT detection. Understanding of Yield optimization metrics/techniques.
- Proven experience delivering results across initiatives with competing priorities, multiple external dependencies and limited resources.
- Exceptional technical abilities with demonstrated ability to earn the respect of high caliber engineering teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate complex issues and influence others, including business and technical leaders.
- Experience with agile development methodologies, working in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for driving impactful business outcomes, with a natural bias for action and a desire to get the right things done.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Mobile App development
- Experience with Video advertising
- UX/Design/Wireframing experience
- Experience working in cybersecurity
What we provide to help you succeed:
We recognize and value our employees and strive to create a healthy and supportive environment for our team. Here are some of the "perks" (though we see them as necessities) we provide to ensure our company can thrive:
- Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible schedule
- Virtual & in-person team events
- Home office stipend
- Experience working with and receiving mentorship from seasoned industry professionals
Boltive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to nurturing a supportive and inclusive environment where team members of all backgrounds feel celebrated, welcome to participate and are able to thrive.
About Boltive (Formerly Ad Lightning)
Boltive secures brands, publishers and platforms against invasive media through two products, Ad Lightning and Privacy Guard. Since 2016 the company has safeguarded audiences from malicious, offensive and now privacy-violating ads. Boltive works with many of the top 100 Comscore publishers and now protects over 100 billion impressions globally per month. Boltive regularly earns a Net Promoter Score (NPS) in the top 1% of software companies with the digital media industry’s most comprehensive ad intelligence platform. In a media environment characterized by new regulations and cookieless technologies, Boltive products bring transparency and control to ad quality and privacy.